|Home||About Us||News and Events||Charters||Training Center||Association Center||Membership|
TEGOVA - European Valuation Conference at Dubrovnik, May 16-18, 20192019-03-18 Hits:
The Role of the Expert Witness in the Valuation of Property and Businesses
Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel
The spring meeting of TEGOVA - European Valuation Conference will be hosted at Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel on Friday 17 May 2018. Mr. Bob Brackett, the secretary general of IACVS, will attend and delivery a speech named "The Journey from Real Estate to Business Valuation". Below is more information about this conference:
Meeting Registration Fees:
The registration fee of € 580,00 includes entry to:
- the Valuation Conference on 17 May, tea/coffee breaks and lunch
- the Formal Dinner on 17 May
- the General Assembly on 18 May, tea/coffee breaks and lunch
The extra costs for delegate partners’ formal dinner, partners' programme and informal dinner are indicated in the registration form.
Submit your meeting registration at http://www.dubrovniksun.hr/prijave/tegova-registration/. Please register by April 30, 2019 at the latest.
Submit your hotel registration at http://www.dubrovniksun.hr/prijave/tegova-accommodation/
- Previous Piece:The Fifth ICVS Training Class Successfully Held in Malaysia
- Next Piece:iiBV Released Four Online Courses